Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Years Eve Everyone,

I have been doing well the last two days. No major attacks trying to breathe deeply and stay calm. I did go see a therapist on Wednesday because a couple of doctors said it could be helpful. He was a really nice man but wants to put me on prozac. It seems a bit drastic to me after only having the attacks for 3 weeks. Yes I want them to end but Im not sure about this as he said you pretty muchh have to stay on it for 9 months. Im thinking that since the BIG move is over now.. YEA! and the doggie got year last night maybe my stress level will naturally calm down. I have spent the entire day with Dukie today she is very sweet and listens extremely well. No big plans tonight the boyfriend jeff is still at work as of right now. and he also has to work early tomorrow morning. Think it will be a quiet night with just the 3 of us. New Years Resolution for me to get fully healthy. im going back to Weight Watchers next week and am finally going to get it done. I have some wonderful support in that community all my Maggies out there know who you are. Wishing everyone a safe and happy a New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment