Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Welcome
I'm creating this blog as a little stress relief and diary for myself. My name is Melissa and Im 33 years old. A couple of weeks ago I had a scary experiene I had to be rushed to the hospital and discovered that my heart skips 2 beats-not a very big deal they dont even treat it. But they wanted to look deeper at my heart.. This scared me as Im overweight and havent always eaten the best. However Im so lucky all turned out to be fine. Im very blessed. And now I want to make a good healthy lifestyle for myself. But for some reason I have started having panic attacks. This is really scary. I don't know what is causing them. My life is really going in a lot of good directions. I'm moving in with my boyfriend of a year- who is an all around good decent guy-Ive waited a long time to find. He is so wonderful and often spoils me. We are also getting a puppy tomorrow night Dukie a yellow female lab...Life is pretty good. I also have an incredible immediate family Mom, Daddy, Al, and my absolutely irrisitable niece and nephew. So why are these attacks taking over my normal happy life?? Im going to keep an accurate account of daily life on here which will include the goals for that healthier lifestyle and kicking panic attacks out of my happy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment